New Zealand national phase entry deadline and filing requirements
The New Zealand PCT national phase entry deadline is 31 months from the priority date.
If the international application has been published and is in English, to enter the national phase in New Zealand we will need:
- the international patent application number (or publication number); and
- copies of any amendments during the international phase.
If the international application has not been published, we will also require a copy of the application.
If the international application is not in English, a verified English translation of the application and any amendments filed during the international phase will also be required.
We do not require a Power of Attorney.
- New Zealand patent applications – from national phase entry or convention filing to grant and beyond
- New Zealand convention application – deadline and filing requirements
- Australian patent applications – from national phase entry or convention filing to grant and beyond
Experienced New Zealand patent attorneys to care for your clients’ New Zealand PCT national phase applications. WADESON