New Zealand trade mark registration
Minimum filing requirements and information that may be late filed
To file an application for registration we will require:
- details of mark (preferably an electronic copy)
- the name(s), address(es) and nationality(ies) of the applicant(s)
- a list of goods and/or services, preferably classified according to 11th Edition of the Nice Classification
- any convention priority details – country, date, applicant(s) and number of basic priority application(s)
- confirmation that the mark is being used or is proposed to be used in New Zealand by the applicant (or under the authority of the applicant) in relation to the goods and services specified.
A Power of Attorney is not required.
A translation of any non-English words appearing in the trade mark may be late filed.