Phone: +61 3 9819 3808
Level 27, 101 Collins Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
Australian patent attorney services for those abroad
Experienced professionals to care for your clients' interests in Australia and New Zealand
See also patent attorney services for Australians
Wadeson is a modern and responsive firm of patent and trade mark attorneys experienced in filing, prosecuting and enforcing patent, design and trade mark rights in Australia and New Zealand.
- We provide quality advice along with a responsive and reliable service and reasonable pricing.
- A pragmatic and to the point attitude ensures that you receive succinct communications and advice wherever possible.
- To ensure efficiency, we identify key points specific to Australian or New Zealand law and practice, without pre-empting or duplicating the work of the instructing attorney.
- Whilst we are always pleased to receive instructions to make a more detailed contribution, we do not proceed with such actions without instructions.
We welcome your enquiries, by telephone or email, and will always make sure you are aware of the costs associated with a particular event or procedure. We provide meaningful cost estimates for immediate and likely future actions. As a matter progresses, we closely monitor costs to ensure that our estimates are adhered to.
Our registered patent attorneys are ideally placed to assist with your clients' patent applications. They have practical technical experience, particularly in manufacturing, mechanical engineering, materials handling and air conditioning, backed by solid experience in Australian and New Zealand patent law, and practise across technologies including mining, oil & gas, automotive and medical devices to name but a few.
Our registered trade mark attorneys manage international headlining brands and have hard to come by specialisms, such as an international certification mark portfolio.
Our extensive experience includes:
- providing efficient agency services that add value;
- managing and strategising large patent and trade mark portfolios;
- prosecuting patent and trade mark oppositions, with an in-depth knowledge of the peculiarities of the opposition procedure and representing at hearings;
- obtaining international certification mark registrations;
- exploiting the Australian innovation patent system to obtain and enforce commercially effective patent protection well beyond what’s possible in many other jurisdictions.
Belinda Wadeson | Principal
Ben Mott | Principal
Nigel Pereira | Principal
-> New Zealand and the GPPH - Multinational efficiencies 21-07-2017
-> Congratulations Nigel Pereira 09-06-2017
-> An innovative approach to Australian patent protection 09-02-2017
-> Procedural and substantive requirements for
Experienced trade mark attorneys & patent attorneys. Australia & New Zealand. WADESON