Phone: +61 3 9819 3808
Level 27, 101 Collins Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
New Zealand convention application deadlines and filing requirements
New Zealand applies the 12 month Paris Convention deadline.
The minimum filing requirements for a New Zealand convention application are:
- a complete specification in English, including a title, description, claims and drawings/sequences if any
- an abstract
- the name(s) and address(es) of the applicant(s)
- the nationality or principal place of business of the applicant(s)
- the name(s) and address(es) of the inventor(s)
- the country, date and number of the priority application(s).
A Power of Attorney is not required. Copies of the priority application(s) are not required.
-> New Zealand patent applications - from national phase entry or convention filing to grant and beyond
-> New Zealand national phase entry - deadlines and filing requirements
-> Australian patent applications - from national phase entry or convention filing to grant and beyond
Experienced patent attorneys to care for your clients' New Zealand convention applications. WADESON