Phone: +61 3 9819 3808
Level 27, 101 Collins Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
International patent, design and trade mark services
In today's global marketplace, businesses cross national boundaries as swiftly and easily as the air transport or electronic communications that carry them.
We approach your international intellectual property protection
with the goal of aligning it with your international business strategy.
We are registered to practise in Australia and New Zealand, and work with an international network of trade mark and patent attorneys to secure effective intellectual property rights around the globe.
Our international patent services
Our experienced patent attorneys can:
- advise on appropriate filing strategies to protect your invention overseas
- prepare and file international patent applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
- file separate national or regional patent applications in relevant overseas jurisdictions via our global network of associates
- conduct international patent searches to assess your prospects of obtaining commercially useful patent protection.
Our international trade mark registration services
Our experienced trade mark attorneys can:
- advise on appropriate filing strategies to protect your brand overseas
- prepare and file international applications under the Madrid Protocol
- file national trade mark applications in relevant overseas jurisdictions via our global network of associates
- conduct international trade mark searches and full availability searches in overseas jurisdictions.
-> Our Australian trade mark & patent attorney services for our international clients
-> About us