Phone: +61 3 9819 3808
Level 27, 101 Collins Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
Trade mark attorney services that give you the commercial edge
We are are ideally placed to assist with all aspects of trade mark registration in Australia, New Zealand and internationally – from searches and registration, oppositions and disputes through to renewals and portfolio management.
Before you adopt a new trade mark or buy a business
- conduct trade mark due diligence and audits
- advise on the selection of and ability to register your new brand/s
- search and advise on trade mark infringement risks and freedom to operate
- develop a tailored trade mark filing strategy appropriate for your business and brand goals.
Registering your trade mark
- prepare, file and prosecute Australian and overseas trade mark applications
- manage the examination process, including overcoming objections raised by Examiners in Australia, New Zealand and around the world
- fast track the examination of applications where possible.
Once you have registered your trade mark
- organise renewals of your trade marks
- review, manage and provide strategic advice on your portfolio
- monitor your competitors and their distributors through surveillance.
- investigate and advise on infringement and validity of trade mark registrations
- manage and resolve disputes – enforcing and defending trade mark registrations
- conduct trade mark oppositions and non-use revocation actions
- advise in customs seizures and anti-counterfeiting.