Phone: +61 3 9819 3808
Level 27, 101 Collins Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
Patent attorneys to Dandenong
Greater Dandenong is a vibrant city that accounts for 42% of Victoria's manufacturing output. It is a thriving hub of innovation of which we are proud to be part.
South East Melbourne is our home turf. With our strong background in engineering and manufacturing, extensive experience and a pragmatic approach we are ideally placed to serve the many innovative companies who call the region home. We are active members of the South East Melbourne Manufacturers Alliance (SEMMA), the South East Business Networks (SEBN) and the Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited (AMTIL), and recommend that others connected to the region also get on board. The strength of these networks contributes to the region's success.
"Greater Dandenong’s state-of-the-art industrial estates and central Dandenong, Springvale and Noble Park activity centres provide the foundation for a diverse and rapidly expanding economy." 
We practise across a wide range of technologies including manufacturing equipment, automotive, rail, mining and agriculture. If you have a new product or process in need of IP protection, we likely have a patent attorney ideally placed to assist. We can assist you to:
- guard your competitive advantage through patent and design protection nationally and internationally
- evaluate your freedom to make, use and sell new products and processes (aka your freedom to operate)
- monitor what competitors are doing through competitor surveillance
- challenge your competitors' patent and design rights
- enforce your rights against infringers
- defend when others seek to enforce their rights against you.
Mechanical Engineer, patent attorney and trade marks attorney
Mechanical Engineer and patent attorney with manufacturing experience
Networking and Telecommunications Engineer & patent attorney