Trade mark attorney services that give you the commercial edge
We are are ideally placed to assist with all aspects of trade mark registration in Australia, New Zealand and internationally – from searches and registration, oppositions and disputes through to renewals and portfolio management.
Before you adopt a new trade mark or buy a business
- conduct trade mark due diligence and audits
- advise on the selection of and ability to register your new brand/s
- search and advise on trade mark infringement risks and freedom to operate
- develop a tailored trade mark filing strategy appropriate for your business and brand goals.
Registering your trade mark
- prepare, file and prosecute Australian and overseas trade mark applications
- manage the examination process, including overcoming objections raised by Examiners in Australia, New Zealand and around the world
- fast track the examination of applications where possible.
Once you have registered your trade mark
- organise renewals of your trade marks
- review, manage and provide strategic advice on your portfolio
- monitor your competitors and their distributors through surveillance.
- investigate and advise on infringement and validity of trade mark registrations
- manage and resolve disputes – enforcing and defending trade mark registrations
- conduct trade mark oppositions and non-use revocation actions
- advise in customs seizures and anti-counterfeiting.